• Hands on experience in Production Support
• Responsible for system administration and support of technical architecture.
• Provide SAP Basis Administration Support, Performance monitoring & tuning, Problem analysis and resolution, Support in Database activities related to SAP.
• Own and execute activities required to maintain SAP system integrity and maximize uptime.
• Ability to perform Admin activities, system copy and system installation, upgrade activities, troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems
• Providing service delivery to the required service levels
• Providing reactive support for customers of the service, and to introduce measures to reduce reactive work.
• Providing proactive support, through effective capacity planning and change management
• Knowledge/Experience in Transport Management, Job Management, Batch Management, Kernel Updates, RFC maintenance, system Refresh, SPS upgrades.
• Good knowledge and understanding of UNIX and Windows operating systems
• Maintaining and majoring Availability systems: Perform Health Checks – production /Non-production
• Maintain documentation on system configurations, maintenance processes and schedules
• Ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements within SAP Systems Infrastructure and Architecture.
• Participate in providing shift 24X7 support on rotational basis to ensure operations of these critical systems for different customers
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3 or more years of experience managing SAP technologies as a basis administrator in a medium or large size firms
• 3 years of experience in SAP BASIS in multiple applications. ECC, BI and others
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision.
• Should have strong technical foundation and strong problem solving skills
Salary : 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A As per rules of Industry