Management and co-ordination of factory operations including machines, assembly, stores & maintenance consistent to improve the company’s performance in shipping, inventory and throughput.
Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing, inventory management and maintenance operations.
Can facilitate support in setting up / up gradation, commissioning of new machinery/assembly lines.
Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while ensuring quality standards.
Variance review & course correction planning
Best practices implementation
• People development by training employee in fundamentals of production and cross trained the staff as well.
• Establish team & individual accountabilities for problem solving & cost- reduction.
Maintain discipline for work force effectiveness
Ensure communication systems are operational & effective
Ensure work areas is always safety compliant.
Ensure meeting customer deadlines
• B.Tech/B.E with 7-12 yrs of experience (4-5yrs of experience in manufacturing/production environment with at least 2yrs of supervisory/managerial experience)
• Knowledge of Quality Management System(s) is a must
• Shop floor management is the key skill.
• Result orientation
• working with and thru others
• customer centricity
• Problem solving
• decision making
• managerial expertise
• impact & influence
• relationship building
• technical expertise
• Role modelling
Salary : 0,00,000 - 0,00,000 P.A As per rules of Industry