To monitor all store operations activities including shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory.
• Responsible for incoming material receiving and gate entry.
• Responsible for timely issuance of RM & Packing material on FIFO basis.
• Responsible for taking stocks at stores as well as production shop floor.
• Responsible for reconciliation of RM at the end of every month.
• Responsible for preparing and submitting packing list to EXIM.
• To ensure smooth dispatches as per packing list.
• Responsible for container loading and unloading.
• Responsible for sample incoming data entry.
• Responsible for disposal of scrap from production & scrap yard.
• Responsible for visual examination of receiving material for correctness of labeling, physical condition, broken seal etc.
• To ensure 5S in stores. Shall be responsible for keeping of RM & Packing Material adequately.
• Graduate in any stream with 5 - 7 years of experience.
• Target Industry – Manufacturing
· Good Communication
• Vacancy – 01
Desired – Exposure to ERP system, Good understanding of Store processes, i.e. inward , outward, inventory management, dispatches, recommendation, etc.
Salary : 0,00,000 - 0,00,000 P.A As per rules of Industry