EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Uphold the Scrum Values: Focus, Openness, Courage, Respect, Commitment
• Manage the Scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, etc.) for our scrum teams
• Facilitate retrospectives to improve the team’s performance
• Live servant leadership and the creation of communication channels between teams and act as “ONE TEAM” from strategy to execution.
• Creation of boards, filters and advanced jQueries to help drive insight to action
• Understanding and practicing agility and facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
• Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress.
• Able to provide objective & practical guidance to teams, implement delivery disciplines, and build ownership for high-quality outcomes.
• Good team leadership, inter-personal communication, and negotiation/influencing skills to guide, mentor and motivate scrum teams
• Prepare weekly reports for the Scrum team – Burndown, Velocity, Quality
• Ability to manage more than one scrum teams in the role of scrum master
You demonstrate excellence in the following skills and competencies:
• Proficiency in Scrum and Scrum ceremonies
• Expertise in Jira and Scrum tools
• Exposure to scrum at scale
• Scrum Alliance certification (A-CSM) or Scrum.Org certification (PSM II) is preferred.
• Strong analytical and logical skills
• Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Very good English language skills
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Development experience in any one of the programming languages (Java, Java Script, UI5, HTML, CSS,ABAP)
• Understanding of SAP products and hands on experience on any one SAP product/platform
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and work under time pressure
• Ability to evaluate and understand customer requirements and define an efficient solution.
• Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration & delivery would be an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or equivalent education
• 8+ Years of relevant experience
Salary : 0,00,000 - 0,00,000 P.A As per rules of Industry