• Work with technical and business experts to create and support optimal production and test environment solutions
• Research and document production and test environments and architecture.
• Develop and support the tools and processes to gather detailed user requirements
• Participate in strategic planning discussions with technical, business, and client stakeholders
• Exposure to the Agile process, Scrum, TDD/BDD desired
• Review programming and environment changes and raise awareness for potential impacts
• Participate in critical customer/production escalations
• Actively participate in design and development meetings
• Provide direction to less experienced Programmer Analysts
• Identify gaps in processes and services across production and test environments
• Act as liaison between technical and non-technical counterparts
• Good working knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring, REST, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, OOAD and design patterns.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes.
• Forte in development of enterprise scale products and applications in JAVA Landscape.
• Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture and any ERP.
• Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies.
• Hands-on exposure towards AWS or GCP or Open stack or Azure would be an added advantage
• Open to learn, adapt and contribute to Open Source Software
Salary : 0,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A As per rules of Industry