• Industry experience in Android testing manual and Automation
• Strong experience and Thought-Leader in Quality Assurance and testing practices
• Strong knowledge of Android app test automation tools such as Dice Appium, Cucumber, selenium and emulators/simulators
• Experience in mobile native and web applications testing
• Preferred experience in programming language/ scripts (like JAVA, python, bash etc.)
A software test engineering position in the R&D department with primary responsibilities to test android and web software for a suite of next generation mobile-based hospital operating room safety and efficiency software applications.
•Works as part of a team using established company procedures for Agile Software Development.
•Responsible for testing the android and web software (includes unit test, integration test, issue resolution, verification and validation…). This includes writing test cases and development of test scripts.
•Responsible for Android testing (manual and Automation)
•Responsible for API testing (manual and Automation)
•Follows the company’s standards for code development and quality process and complies with quality management system procedures
•Identifies root causes of issues, determines potential solutions, and evaluates them against requirements
•Ensures the integrity and security of patient health information, company intellectual property, and confidential data
•Responsible for achieving time-to-market objectives, and meeting product and project cost targets while achieving product quality goals
Salary : 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A As per rules of Industry