To manage and drive machine and plant maintenance activities.
• Responsible for Maintenance department which includes,
o Machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
o Breakdown and preventive maintenance and analysis
o Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
o Spare parts management
o Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation. Maintaining all relevant reports and documentation.
o Monitor and oversee plant maintenance i.e. generators, compressors, electrical panels, chiller, RO etc.
o Review and monitor all AMCs
o Training and skill development for team members
• Engineering graduate with 8-10 yrs. of experience in manufacturing/production environment with at least 4yrs of supervisory/managerial experience)
• Proven experience as maintenance manager
• Hands on working experience and understanding of pneumatic components and functionality
• Hands on working experience and understanding of electrical/electronic components e.g. servo motors, PLCs, drives etc. and functionality.
• Has working experience on rotary equipment
• Working knowledge of Utility machines and equipment e.g. Genset/Compressors/ RO plant/ Electrical panels etc. will add advantage
• Working knowledge of Quality Management System(s)
• Result oriented and has problem solving aptitude
• Good communication skills
Salary : 0,00,000 - 0,00,000 P.A As per rules of Industry