To ensure the quality standard of the Incoming raw material/Inprocess/Finished product.
1. To monitor all shop floor activities (In process/Finish/Packaging & Labelling-as per procedures laid down)
2. Responsible for inspection of all raw material & Packaging Materials and documentation.
3. To ensure product complies with product master specification.
4. To ensure correct label approval and its issuance.
5. Defect analysis and their corrective and preventive action.
6. Ensuring DHR verification and other controlled/uncontrolled documents are filled as per defined interval and Quality Plan.
7. Ensure proper reporting in case of any deviation/discrepancy found in In-process activity/Finished goods/Packaging & labelling activities to concerned persons/seniors.
8. Feedback follow-up in-process and finished goods and same is to be updated in hold material register.
9. Responsible to do Line Clearance and First Part Approval of machine and packing.
10. Patrol inspection on regular interval as defined. Responsible for random visual inspection for finished product.
11. To ensure that AAMI test/Pull Test is carried out for every type of product manufactured on machines and to ensure test are carried out as per Quality Plan.
12. Machine sensor validation as per the schedule.
13. To ensure pouch sealing test and data monitoring.
14. To verify Master Device Record (MDR) test/15 days test done in the shift.
15. Timely verification of Product release report.
16. Maintaining all records as per the requirements.
17. Training and skill development for QC inspectors.
18. Coordination with marketing team for pre-dispatch Inspection.
19. Sending samples for microbiological testing as per schedule.
• B.tech/B.Pharma/B.Sc with experience of 0-2 yrs in Quality Control.
• Fair communication skills and computers skills, able to work with basic MS office
• Should be familiar with TQM, CAPA/RCA, PDCA cycle and thorough knowledge of incoming & in process inspection/audit
• Instrument handling like vernier caliper, micrometer, GO/No-go gauges.
• Experience in Medical device Industry will be a bonus.
• Problem Solving
• Result orientation
• Customer centricity
• Working with and through others
Salary : 0,00,000 - 0,00,000 P.A As per rules of Industry