To ensure the quality standard of the Incoming raw material/Inprocess/Finished product.
1. Shall be responsible for availability of clear and transparently defined testing instructions/procedures which includes specifications, work instructions.
2. Shall be responsible for availability and upkeep of all test equipment
3. Shall be responsible for grooming and educating all QC associates for their respective responsibilities
4. Shall ensure that all working documents, records and reports are maintained as defined in QMS.
5. Shall be responsible for implementing all relevant SOPs, WIs and other instructions related to product quality on the floor
6. Shall have a ‘Thorough’ knowledge of related international/internal procedures for above mentioned
7. Hand hold and assist others on previous carried out duties, tasks and responsibilities.
• B.tech/B.Pharma/B.Sc with experience of 8 - 10 yrs in relevant field.
• Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
• Fair communication skills and computers skills, able to work with basic MS office
• Should be familiar with TQM, CAPA/RCA, PDCA cycle and thorough knowledge of incoming & in process inspection/audit
• Instrument handling like vernier caliper, micrometer, GO/No-go gauges.
• Experience in Medical device Industry will be a bonus.
• Problem Solving
• Result orientation
• Customer centricity
• Working with and through others
Salary : 0,00,000 - 0,00,000 P.A As per rules of Industry